We are committed to providing a high-quality service to our clients. However, if something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. You can do so in writing to us and providing as much detail as possible about your concerns and, where appropriate, explain what steps you would like us to take to resolve the problem.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint within 7 days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your compliant and then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. If there is any reason we cannot so this within this timescale, we will let you know why and provide you with a date by which we can respond.
- Within 7 days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter within 21 days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will advise the Society of Will Writers about your complaint and provide you with the Society’s own complaints handling procedures.
- If the complaint remains unresolved after the Society’s intervention, you have the right of access to the Alternative Dispute Resolution Service.
You do not have to pursue complaints through this procedure and you can pursue other options such as independent arbitration or court action at any time.
Please address any correspondence to Liz Grosse, Estate Planning Consultant, 38 Swathwick Lane, Wingerworth, Derbyshire, S42 6QW.